Wednesday, July 14, 2010

And it's all come down to this.....

(This post didn't show up for some reason when I was at LAX)

So we are at LAX waiting to board our flight to China. We just had an amazing dinner with our Grandma Gold And Grandpa Jon at The Proud Bird, it was yummy and the margaritas were a great send off. When they dropped us off at the airport it finally hit me that we are here. A journey of over four years is finally coning to life. It still seems so surreal, but I know that there is a baby girl at the end of all this. OUR Mali.

Thank you everybody for your calls, texts and emails wishing us a safe and wonderful journey. I love you all! I will try to update later.

4 comments:

  1. Bon Voyage....xoxoxoxo.....!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip! I will be following along anxious to see Hangzhou/Wenzhou! :) Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete