Thursday, July 15, 2010

Almost there!

We are at a layover in Seoul Korea taking a must needed yoga stretch in an internet cafe and getting some yummy Korean coffee (It's 5am here). Our flight was nice. We were put in bulkhead seating so we had TONS of legroom. A$iana Airlines kinda rocks the service. We have 3 more hours flying time to Beijing. My feet look like they were blown up with a bicycle tire pump. I'm trying to persuade Mark into a foot massage, but when I suggested it he basically told me to pound sand. Oh, well his loss now he gets to hear me complain! Well, I better go I see something down the terminal that resembles a foot massage machine.

Next stop Beijing!

4 comments:

  1. Lisa, I totally missed the preamble to your trip since I've been so abjectly buried in work this summer. Just got done petitioning mutual friends for your address so we can send a little welcome-home. Happy travels!!! ox Maia, Mike and QQ

    ReplyDelete